- Conference Secretariat
- Section Presidents
Procedures & Guidelines
- Submit a Session Proposal
- Submit an Abstract
- Meeting Registration
Fees & Payment
- Abstract Processing Fee
- Registration Fees
- Bank Details for Payment by Bank Transfer
- AOGS Policy on Block Registrations
- Complimentary Registration (AOGS Comps)
- Reduced Registration Fee
- Important Guidelines on Convening a Session
- Abstract Reviewing Instructions
- Presentation Scheduling Instructions
- How to review and finalize Session Proposals
- AOGS Distinguished Lecturers - Criteria & Selection Process
- AOGS Distinguished Lecturers - Reciprocities & Arrangements
- Travel Support to Attend AOGS Council Meetings
Abstract Submission & Registration
- What are the changes I can make after the abstract is submitted?
- Can I choose the preferred presentation mode (Oral/Poster)?
- Need I add ALL Co-authors into the system?
- Who should pay for the abstract processing fee?
- What should I do if I am unable to pay the abstract processing fee online (e.g., no credit card)?
- Is there a limit of the abstracts for each author?
- I have paid the abstract processing fee. Do I still need to register?